Monday, May 3, 2010

On the road again...

Last week I packed my car full of stuff and hopped on the highway to drive to Chicago. Here are a few pictures taken from along the way. Nothing spectacular (most of these were taken as I was driving out the window), but it give a quick glance of my trip.

I drove down through Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, and then Illinois. The entire way I followed along the old historic Route 66.

This is Old Route 66.

My front seat was taken by these 2 guys. Jonas was quite a gentleman on the trip. He sat quietly snuggling with Zpo, only occasionally trying to climb into my lap or steal a snack from my hand.

And of course, I recieved some very good advice along the way.

Today I discovered that if I sit in my front window I get internet, so back to blogging I go. :) And into the neighborhood I shall venture, camera in tow.

No comments: