Tuesday, April 26, 2011

i Heart faces: Pets

This week at i Heart faces it's pets. I usually use my cat Mudles for anything pets, but I figured it was time to give Jonas a shot at fame.

This is my sneaky, naughty, misbehaving rabbit who thinks it's hilarious to knock over his water dish, jump out of his 2 1/2 foot high pen, eat everything in sight, lick my nose, sit at my feet and beg for food, and sprint through the house and leap into the air.

He's quite a fellow.


Hop over (get it... a rabbit... hop?) to i Heart faces for some more great pets...



For those who now think rabbits are good pets and are tempted to get one... CLICK HERE! You can't say I didn't warn you.

21 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS - so cute!!!
love it

The West Family said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!! Too cute!

High Four said...

OMGOOOOODNESS is this cute!?

http://www.high-four-photography.com/

Sherrie {Bird Lady} said...

So sweet in bunniness!

Tanya said...

So adorable. I can totally relate with naughty pets...our dog is no saint :-)

Anonymous said...

Love it, he's so cute!

JLI said...

Now that's a bunny with some personality!

Unknown said...

hahhaah! Love this!

Ashley Montoro said...

Adorable!!! Love the depth of field on this and his nose is just soo cute!! I used to have a naughty bunny too, so your comments made me laugh!!

Kate said...

Oh my. I adore this! And what is a pet if it is not a bit naughty? (it is boring!)

Kendra Goff said...

LOVE THIS!!!

JAQY said...

Oh my goodness what a capture!!

Shawna Lyn {photography} said...

Wonderful, beautiful---I love everything about this photo! Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! That is just TOO CUTE!

Stephanie said...

Ohmygosh, this really makes me want to get a bunny! What a cute capture :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! This is too darn cute! I have a soft spot for bunnies though! :) Great Job!

Anonymous said...

Good golly, this is the cutest photo ever. ♥

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Here visiting from I Heart Faces!! I love your shot! I'm amazed you didn't win first place!! Congrats! I'm a new follower of yours!

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy
www.marvelousmommy.com

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! This shot is so adorable. LOVE it! Congratulations on being a winner this week. How exciting!

Anya said...

your photo amaze me!
Love it!

CV Love said...

So cuteeeeeeeeeee