Thursday, April 28, 2011

In case you thought a rabbit was a good idea...

For those of you who saw the previous post and thought "Awww, I want a rabbit..." let me warn you the dangers of these furry little creatures.

They eat you out of house and home. Jonas' favorite foods include... chocolate, tacos, my shoe, doors, rugs, blueberry vodka, and watermelon.


They will even eat your garden if you let them...


They'll dig in your backpack and eat your treats (note the sweet tart on his head)...

Even after they've eaten all your food they still beg for more. They'll sit at your feet and longingly stare at you. And if you don't get the hint they might thrash about in their water dish or lift their 2 1/2 foot high cage with their teeth and slam it down, just for the effect.

They're really lazy and never help around the house. Even as I write this I look over and Jonas is passed out... in his litter box!

They just lay around and expect you to pet them...

They're so sneaky and if they don't wear a bell you'll lose them. So if you can't find them just go look in the pantry. They're probably there eating some rice

And don't ever cross them... because boy can they be moody!

So next time you decide you want a rabbit, think twice. ;)


Oh, and I forgot...

Happy Easter!






2 comments:

Iowa Sunshine said...

so funny -- great captures!! i had a bunny for years and it was not all it cracked up to be ... ate our carpet! thanks for sharing :)

Nattie B said...

Oh my goodness how funny! I had a rabbit and be was nothing like that lol.