Monday, December 6, 2010

As I said... it's snowing

This Christmas season has been wonderful. Saturday Eric and I planned a full day of Christmas activities. It started off with cinnamon rolls and Christmas music, a walk in the snow (which turned into me being repeatedly thrown into the snow), making ornaments, A Charlie Brown Christmas, the Christmas market, and dinner and a play with E's family. My living room is now covered in lights, a huge tree stands in the corner, and it perpetually smells of apples and cinnamon (thanks to glade candles).

P.S. This post is not to show off my photography skills. As you can see, these are terrible, but it gives a nice glimpse of what's going on here is Chicago. :)
P.P.S. Taking pictures in the snow is hard! You're cold and wet and shaking too hard to get a clear picture. Bummer!




2 comments:

Elise said...

That looks so wonderful! I'm so disappointed that we still haven't gotten a big snow yet here...

Anonymous said...

Cute photos. I am your newest follower. Great blog.