Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sweet Kisses

Meet the big sister and brother. They love their little sister.




I think one of my favorite parts of being part of Karis' birth was getting to see her big brother and sister with her. They adore her... especially G. E is perhaps a little jealous of how much of mommy's time the new baby takes. He's no longer the baby after all, and that's a hard adjustment. This was evident by the sweet kiss that was followed by a bop on the head.

P.S. This family has a fantastic story, but we'll save that for another day (and another picture).

4 comments:

Tamara said...

LOVE these! love YOU!

Anonymous said...

Love them, too! Thanks so much, Jenny!
Debbie

Anonymous said...

These are amazing pictures, you are so talented. I'd love to know if you have a pattern for the headband that you made for Karis and if you'd be willing to share it. That one was beautiful and I loved her picture with it on her. You can reach me at jccutshaw@comcast.net Thanks, Jean C

Anonymous said...

Sorry I made a mistake on my email- it's jvcutshaw @ comcast.net

Jean C