Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lexi turns 1

I have really cool friends. I haven't really mentioned then here because I don't take pictures of them very often, but they're really awesome. They all live down the street in the same apartment building. There are 3 guys (one being Eric) and then there's this cool family...


And they have this cool baby....

It's pretty awesome, all these people living in close community. And especially awesome because of Lexi. If you've ever watched a 24 year old guy try and change a 1 year old's diaper, you'd understand.

We celebrated Lexi's 1st birthday last week. I just love seeing what a cool enviornment she's getting to grow up in... with all these people who love her. She's a pretty much the coolest baby ever. And super fun to photograph. Especially when I get to use her dad's really fantastic camera.

Here's me and Lexi... we're good friends. Also, really fun because I was the her delivery nurse.

Take a look back at Lexi last year...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is adorable. Happy Birthday sweet baby Lexi!