Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Because everyone deserves to know how much they're loved...

I love this little girl with all of my heart. I want her to grow up and know that when she was just a baby, she was loved so much, that there were people who cared for her and snuggled her and covered her sweet face with kisses. There's not a whole lot I can do for her other than send her along with some pictures of herself so that one day, when she's big, she'll know that someone cared enough to document her life.



I want her to know that I would have taken her home with me if I could.


I want her to know that people played with her and did everything they could to help her develop into a normal baby.


I want her to know that she smiled and laughed and cooed.


I want her to know that I loved her enough to crochet her legwarmers and hang mobiles about her crib and hold her every single day.


I want her to know that she deserves a life better than the one that was handed to her and that I pray for her future, that she would grow up in a family that loves her, that's patient and gentle, that helps grown into a beautiful and kind young woman.

No comments: